The Pembina BP QuikSert in-line turbine flow meter was developed for liquid applications where accuracy and dependability are needed. QuikSert’s stainless steel body incorporates a helical turbine with tungsten carbide shaft and bearing. It provides an efficient, long service life and a cost-effective solution for your measurement requirements.
Simple in design and construction, QuikSert uses modified upstream and downstream flow straighteners for a high degree of flow accuracy. Its between-the-flange design eliminates the need for mating flanges, requiring less space in the flow line, lowering costs for easy, one-man installation. The meter produces a sine-wave signal proportional to its volumetric flow rate. With optional Pembina Controls electronics, QuikSert provides local flow rate and volume totalization and interfaces with most instruments, PLCs and computers.
- Accurate and repeatable flow measurement from 0.6…3 gpm (20…100 bpd) to 500…5000 gpm (17,000…171,000 bpd).
- Unique between-the-flange design eliminates need for mating flanges.
- Superior materials of construction for high performance in aggressive environments.
- Wafer-style mounting configurations for limited space requirements.
- Modified flow straighteners for enhanced fluid dynamics.
- Available as Non-Calibrated (NCC). NCC models have standard K-factors