Dynasonics® U500w Ultrasonic water meters from Badger Meter use solid-state technology in a compact, totally encapsulated, weatherproof, and UV-resistant housing, suitable for building and property management submetering applications. Equipped with an easy-to-read, 9-digit LCD display, the Ultrasonic meter presents consumption, rate of flow, reverse-flow indication, and alarms. With no moving parts, the U500w meter also improves reliability and has greater extended low flow accuracy compared to other positive displacement meters.
- No moving parts virtually eliminates mechanical wear
- Delivers long-term sustained accuracy within ± 1.5%
- Minimum extended low-flow rate lower than typical positive displacement meters
- Simplified one-piece electronic meter and register that are integral to the meter body and virtually maintenance free
- Sealed, non-removable, tamper-protected meter and register.
- Easy-to-read, 9-digit LCD display presents consumption, rate of flow, reverse-flow indication, and alarms.
- High resolution industry standard ASCII encoder protocol.
- Available in six sizes: 5/8…2 inch, with maximum flow rates between 25…160 GPM.
- Materials: Stainless steel or engineered polymer
- Simplified one-piece electronic meter and register are integral to meter body
- Complies with the lead-free provisions of the Safe Drinking Water Act
- Compatible with AquaCUE® Flow Measurement Manager
- Size: 5/8…2 in.
- Temperature Range: 45…85 °F
- Flow Range: 0.1…160 gpm
- Pressure Range: Up to 175 PSI
- Accuracy: ± 1.5 %