The TFX-500w ultrasonic clamp-on flow meter is quickly and easily installed without cutting or tapping the pipe. Ultrasonic waves transmit upstream and downstream through the pipe wall and water flowing in the pipes. By measuring the difference in the travel time and knowing the pipe size, the meter determines the velocity and flow rate. TFX-500w flow meters are a cost effective meter for measuring water flow in a variety of applications..
- Retrofit existing pipes without shutting down the system
- Reduce installation time and material costs
- No moving parts to maintain
- No pressure head loss
- Non-invasive clamp-on ultrasonic transit time flow meter
- Bidirectional, full pipe flow measurement
- Measures flow rate, total and velocity of water flow
- Large easy to read display
- Set up through keypad interface and SoloCUE software
- Connects to BEACON® AMA and AquaCUE flow analytics
- Modbus RTU and BACnet MS/TP communications
- Size 1/2…10 in.
- Temperature Range -40…250 °F
- Flow Range 0.1…9800 gpm