The Blancett QuikSert® In-line turbine flow meter provides the high accuracy and rigorous design of the standard Blancett turbine, but in a wafer-style mounting configuration. With a unique “between-the-flange” design, the need for mating flanges is eliminated, saving installation time and cost, and allowing for limited space requirements. For fluid models, precision upstream and downstream flow straighteners provide a high degree of measurement accuracy.
- Unique between-the-flange design eliminates need for mating flanges
- Superior materials of construction for high performance in aggressive environments
- Wafer-style mounting configurations for limited space requirements
- Modified flow straighteners for enhanced fluid dynamics
- (Gas only) Consistent, reliable gas flow measurement.
- (Gas only) Light weight, balanced rotor provides instantaneous response to changes in flow
- (Gas only) No mating flange design allows for quick and easy install
|Temperature Range||-150-…350 °F|
|Flow Range||0.6…5000 gpm|
|Pressure Range||up to 3,705 psi|
|Canadian Registration Numbers||0F05539.2|