The Pembina BP3000 Series flow monitor is a flexible, durable, easy-to-use platform for your flow metering applications. Our trusted flow metering technology now offers a new flow monitor with more options and features than ever before with the BP3000 Series.
This monitor is capable of accepting low-level frequency input signals typically found in turbine flow sensors. The output signal for these type of sensors is a frequency proportional to the rate of flow. The BP3000 monitor uses the frequency information to calculate flow rate and total flow. Through the use of the programming buttons, you can select rate units, total units and unit time intervals among other functions. If required, the flow monitor can easily be reconfigured in the field. Finally, you can choose between simultaneously showing rate and total, or alternating between rate and grand total.
The monitor is available in three levels of functionality and two packaging options. The base model provides all the functions necessary for the most common flow metering applications. The advanced version adds communications capabilities over an RS485 bus using Modbus RTU and control outputs. The third version is a solar-powered model (NEMA 4X only).
Packaging options include a polycarbonate, NEMA 4X version and an aluminum explosion proof enclosure.
- Robust alarm parameters provide faster warning when something changes in the process or pipeline.
- Greater control and greater visibility of batch operations.
- Advanced connectivity options allow you to connect meters to your network for remote monitoring and process automation capabilities.
- Solar, battery, and 4…20 milliamperes loop power options provide the ability to install in a remote location and be up and running immediately, maintain readings and settings during power loss, and a battery life up to 8 years.
- Updated display and totalization options provide more flow information, including simultaneous display of rate and total as well as standard, batch and grand totals.
- Various mounting and enclosure options provide a BP3000 model for your operation.