The Pembina BP2900 flow monitor incorporates state-of-the-art, digital signal processing technology, designed to provide exceptional flexibility at a very affordable price. Though it is designed for use with Pembina flow sensors, this monitor can be used with almost any flow sensor producing a low amplitude AC output or contact closure signal.
This monitor can accept low-level frequency input signals typically found in turbine flow sensors. The output signal for these types of sensors is a frequency proportional to the rate of flow. The BP2900 monitor uses the frequency information to calculate flow rate and total flow. Through the use of the programming buttons, you can select rate units, total units and unit time intervals among other functions. If required, the monitor can easily be re-configured in the field. Finally, you can choose between simultaneously showing rate and total, or alternating between rate and grand total.
The monitor provides advanced communication capabilities over an RS485 bus using Modbus RTU and control outputs.
The package is a polycarbonate NEMA 4X enclosure.
- Robust alarm parameters provide faster warning when something changes in the process or pipeline.
- Greater control and greater visibility of batch operations.
- Advanced connectivity options allow you to connect meters to your network for remote monitoring and process automation capabilities.
- Updated display and totalization options provide more flow information, including simultaneous display of rate and total as well as standard, batch and grand totals.
- Various mounting options provide a BP2900 model for your operation.