The Pembina Model BP1100 turbine flow meter is designed to withstand the demands of the most rigorous flow measurement applications. Originally developed for the secondary oil recovery market, the Model BP1100 flow meter is an ideal meter for liquid flow measurement on or off the oil field.
The meter features a rugged 316 stainless steel housing and rotor support assemblies, 304 stainless steel flanges CD4MCU stainless steel rotor, and abrasive-resistant tungsten carbide rotor shaft and journal bearings. The Model BP1100 meter maintains measurement accuracy and mechanical integrity in the corrosive and abrasive fluids commonly found in oil field water flood projects and many industrial applications.
When paired with a Pembina Controls flow monitor, the Model BP1100 turbine meter meets a wide range of measurement requirements. This makes it ideal for applications such as pipelines, production/injection fields, mining operations, offshore facilities, and other industrial applications.
- Cost-effective solution for turbine flow meter applications
- Rugged 316 stainless steel body and 304 stainless steel flange construction offers long service life in severe operating environments
- Flange end connections
- NIST traceable calibration
- Installation in pipe sizes from 1…10 in.
- Can integrate electronically with a Pembina Controls flow monitor
- K-factor Scaler, or the F to I/F to V Intelligent Converter Field replaceable repair kits allow for turbine replacement without loss of accuracy