The superior design of the INVALCO Interface Measurement System offers reliable, precise control of gas/liquid or liquid/liquid interface levels. Carefully matched electronic assemblies with probe components combine to provide a measurement system for the most demanding applications. A wide variety of standard features and ease of installation give the Interface Measurement System (IMS) 780 the flexibility necessary for optimum performance. The (IMS) has been carefully designed for dedicated interface control and surpasses all other multi-purpose devices.
- Excellent sensitivity and repeatability means precision control even with difficult applications.
- Non-fouling probe for continuous, reliable use.
- Convenient operator interface provides visual status indication and greatly reduced set-up time.
- Individually adjustable dual outputs with time delay allows the flexibility needed to change and customize control of your system.
- Approved for use in hazardous locations, cUL and UL approved. Class 1 Groups C & D.
- 110/220 VAC or 24 VDC 6 watts
- Probe length variations available. Consult factory.
|Operating Temperature||-20°F to 160°F|
|Probe Temperature||250°F Maximum|
|Power||110/220 VAC, 50/60 Hz or 24 VDC 6 watts|
|Maximum Working Pressure||350 psig @ 100°F|
|Outputs||• Continuous – 4 to 20 mA|
• Relay Contacts – DPDT, 10 Amps at 115 VAC non-inductive
|Fail-safe Mode||Low Level|
|Sensitivity||+/- 0.3 pf|
|Response Time to a dk Change||0.75 seconds or less.|
|Enclosures||• Weatherproof – NEMA 4X|
• Explosion-proof – Class 1, Groups C and D.
|Adjustable Time Delay For Relay Closure||0-55 Seconds|
|Certification for Use in Hazardous Areas||Probe is certified for use with either W.P. or X.P. housed control unit. X.P. housed control unit is certified for use in|
• cUL and UL approved
• File: E215164
• Type: Class 1, Groups C & D