Pembina Controls PRESSURE ISOLATION VALVE is specifically designed for providing safe, controlled isolation, from flow-lines, allowing easier calibration and maintenance of pressure sensitive safety equipment.
Features and Benefits
The Pembina Controls Pressure Isolation Valve is suitable for Sour (NACE) low temperature service -50˚F to +400˚F (-46˚C to 204˚C) at 4,000 WOG.
Designed in accordance with NACE MR0175
- In Line Calibration
- Routine Maintenance
- Chemical Injection
- Device Replacement
- 2” Male NPT Inlet x 2” Female NPT Outlet End Connections
- Lockable Handle in Open and Closed Positions
- Two ½” FNPT Side Outlets for a Pressure Gauge and Needle Valve
- FIRE SAFE to API 607 Forged Steel Three Piece Body Design
- 2″ Inlet Connections Available
- Reduced Port Allows for Easier Shut-Off at High Pressure
Floating Ball Design
For positive Shut-Off in either direction. Pressure-equalization Hole Prevents Trapped Pressure in Body Cavity.
Specifically for Shut-Off at Maximum Working Pressure while Maintaining ability to Seal at Low Pressure.
Large Diameter, Back Seated Blowout Proof Design.
Fully Adjustable Packing is also Self-Adjusting by Means of Spring Washers Providing Longer Service Life Before Manual Packing Adjustments are required.
*OTHER CONNECTIONS, TEMPERATURE AND PRESSURE RATINGS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. DESIGN AND SPECIFICATIONS MAY CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.