The TRIDO Heat Exchange Unit, or heat trace system, is designed to replace conventional diaphragm style pumping units that circulate glycol around the well site. This high capacity pump is tried and tested in the field. When used with the cutting-edge TRIDO motor, the result is an efficient and virtually maintenance-free, high capacity pump.
- Eliminates venting common with diaphragm pumps, and allows recapture of gas revenue.
- Replaces a high-maintenance system with a low maintenance system.
- Can be set up in parallel to increase volumes to meet any need.
- Extremely compact system for mobile or temporary placement.
- Complete with innovative TRIDO motor technology.