Designed for use with the ModMAG® M2000 and M5000 meters, this handheld device allows you to perform a series of field verification and analytical performance tests on site, in less than 20 minutes.
- Determines if the meter amplifier is within one percent of the original factory calibration.
- Verifies the functionality of all the meter’s inputs and outputs.
- Measures electrode resistance and integrity.
- Measures coil resistance and integrity.
- Measures coil insulation resistance.
- Measures current and frequency output.
- Evaluates the signal processing functionality.
- Provides pass/fail results to aid in troubleshooting.
- Test cable for M1000, M2000 and M5000 connection
- AC charger with EU/US connection adaptors
- Automobile utility DC power supply connector
- PC to Field Verification Device communication cables
- Rugged case for transport