The CM7 Pilot Guard is designed to provide positive shut off of the gas supply to both the pilot, and main burner in the event of a pilot flame out. It has a unique field adjustable sensitivity control that allows the operator to obtain a quick response of the CM7 to a pilot outage. Gas shutoff down to 20 seconds or less, regardless of the heat characteristics of the pilot flame. Adjustment of the sensitivity circuit is made using a supplied screwdriver. The CM7 requires no external power source. It is unaffected by power outages and can be used in areas where no electrical power is available. It is designed to be used with the RHSB pilot burner.
- Detects pilot flame outage quickly.
- Requires no external power source.
- Controls both burner and pilot gas.
- Ensures that the burner port is closed during pilot ignition.
- Latchable reset for one-man pilot ignition.
- Uses proven thermocouple technology for long service life.
- Available with 15′ thermocouple leads.
- Easily serviced; requires no special tools.
- Constructed of anodized aluminum to withstand harsh conditions.
- Main burner port vents through pilot port flame out.
- Manufactured with stainless steel internal valve parts for a long, trouble-free life.
- Seals constructed of Fluoroelastomer for long life and resistance to most chemicals.
|Materials||• Body: Anodized Aluminum|
• Internal Parts: 303 Stainless Steel
• Springs: 302 Stainless Steel
• Elastomer Seals: Fluoroelastomer
|Supply Pressure||15 to 50 PSIG (operation will not be affected by pressure variation within these limits).|
|Temperature Limits||• Sensing Element: 1500°F (815°C)|
• Base Unit: 150°F (66°C
|Reaction Time||• Ignition to Latch-in: 90 seconds approximately|
• Flame-out to Shut-off: adjustable
|Failure Mode||Unit will fail in the closed position.|