The Blancett B3100 Series flow monitor is a flexible, durable, easy-to-use platform for flow metering applications. The B3100 flow monitor incorporates advanced options with full operation through the glass. The B3100 offers data logging and remote data access and programming, all without opening the enclosure. The B3100 utilizes a programming software to make remote configuration easy and efficient.
- Easy configuration with clear alphanumerical display
- Display shows flow rate, total, measuring units and a flow rate indicating speedometer
- Easy configuration via PC with free downloadable software
- Easy K-factor and engineering unit configuration for volumetric or mass readings
- Explosion-proof according ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA c-us
- Rugged 1 inch NPT thread for flow meter mounting
- Data logging to survey information
- USB communication for configuration using a programming cable
- Modbus RS485 communication option.
- Seven-digit flow rate/total and 11-digit accumulated total
- Bright LED backlight
- Auto backup of settings and running totals
- Power requirements: Loop powered or battery
- Sixteen-point linearization of the flow curve, with interpolation
- Field operation via through-the-glass keypad