The Blancett B3000 Series flow monitor provides a flexible, durable, easy-to-use platform for flow metering applications. This monitor makes it easy to track flow, with a crisp dot-matrix display capable of simultaneous display of flow rate and flow total. With a wide variety of enclosure options for both liquid and gas applications, from intrinsically safe and explosion-proof (flameproof) ratings, to an innovative solar-powered model, there is a B3000 monitor to suit your needs.
- Available instrinsically safe models are housed in a UV-resistant, NEMA 4X-rated enclosure available in direct, panel, pipe, DIN-rail and swivel mounts
- Robust alarm parameters provide faster warning when something changes in the process or pipeline
- Greater control and greater visibility of batch operations
- Advanced connectivity options allow you to connect meters to your network for remote monitoring and process automation capabilities.
- Solar, battery, and 4…20 mA loop power options provide the ability to install in a remote location and be up and running immediately, maintain readings and settings during power loss, and a battery life up to 8 years
- Updated display and totalization options provide more flow information, including simultaneous display of rate and total as well as standard, batch and grand totals
- Various mounting and enclosure options provide a B3000 model for your operation (meter mount, remote mount, swivel mount and explosion proof)