The Blancett Series 900 flow meters are rugged, low-priced and specifically designed to measure floodwater line flow in secondary oil recovery operations. Using time-proven rotary vane and multi-jet impeller mechanisms, the Series 900 flow meters will provide reliable long-term measurement and totalization with minimum attention and maintenance.
- Interchangeable inlet inserts with three orifice sizes
- Pre-calibrated orifices for specific low, medium and high meter flow ranges
- Two end connections: 2″ NPT (male) and 1″ NPT (female)
- Size: 1…2 in.
- Temperature Range: 30…200 °F
- Flow Range: 2…90 gpm
- Pressure Range: Up to 5000 PSI
- Accuracy: ±2 %