The RCT1000 Coriolis mass flow meter identifies flow rate by directly measuring mass flow and density of fluids over a wide range of process temperatures with a high degree of accuracy. For homogenous fluids consisting of two components like sugar and water, the RCT1000 Coriolis system can derive the concentration and mass of each component based on fluid properties and density measurement. Furthermore, the unobstructed, open flow design makes it suitable for a variety of fluids such as slurries and other viscous, nonconductive fluids that are difficult to measure with other technologies.
- Adhesives, glues or binding materials
- Coatings and hardeners
- Dyes, fragrances, vitamins and other additives
- Homogeneous suspensions
- Vegetable oils and fats
- Measures liquids
- Unobstructed open-flow design
- Low-maintenance operation with no free-moving parts
- Modbus RTU, HART, Modbus TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP network options
- Advanced fluid diagnostic tools
- Batching and PID control
- Size: 1/16…3 in.
- Temperature Range: -40…392 °F
- Flow Range: 0…5200 lb/min
- Pressure Range: Up to 3450 PSI